Albany ll Bookshelf Loudspeaker
At KLH, innovation is at the heart of what we do. This is why we offer the Albany ll, a bass reflex and even more affordable version of our award-winning Albany Bookshelf Speaker. It is a 2-way bass-reflex Bookshelf speaker, featuring woven a Kevlar driver, braided tinsel leads, custom-designed crossovers, an anodized aluminum tweeter with linear response faceplate, and much more. Available in European Walnut and Black Oak finishes, the Albany II speaker is sure to complement any décor, while filling your room with premium sound.
- 2-Way bass-reflex loudspeaker system with 1 x 5.25” Woven Kevlar® mid/bass driver, and a high performance 1” Anodized Aluminum tweeter with a linear response faceplate.
- Butyl rubber surrounds and braided tinsel leads on all drivers.
- Choice of Finishes: Black Oak and European Walnut.
- ¾” MDF construction featuring custom designed internal low resonance driver chambers and bracing optimized through finite element analysis.
- Threaded mounting insert (¼”-20) on back panel
- Stamped steel driver baskets, featuring oversized magnets for superior control and output.
- 5-Way Binding Posts
- Magnetic Grilles featuring a custom honeycomb design with NO visible fasteners for durability and a flawless appearance.
Frequency response: 55Hz-23KHz+/-3dB
Free-Field Sensitivity: 87dB
In-Room Sensitivity: 90dB
Power handling: 100 watts/200 watts peak
- Impedance: 8Ω
- Crossover points: 2.4KHz
- Dimensions: 13” x 6.5”” x 9.5” (H x W x D)
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- 10-Year Warranty
“In terms of rhythmic alacrity, bass grip and tonal balance, this speaker is top-tier at its price – and it also proves good in other respects. Stereo imaging is decent, the Albany is doing a respectable job of framing everything together nicely.”
Black Oak, European Walnut