The Model Five is known as one of the finest and most sought-after speakers for audiophiles, both new and seasoned. Our updated version of this classic speaker has real wood veneers, cast aluminum baskets, and uses acoustic suspension design principles made famous by founder Henry Kloss.
Due to spectacularly high demand, the KLH Model Five is currently on backorder until May. We are currently accepting preorders.
Available on backorder
- Iconic Mid-Century Modern Styling
- Acoustic Suspension Design – The most accurate and linear enclosure design available today
- Three-Position Acoustic Balance Control to tailor the loudspeaker’s output for the most difficult acoustic environments
- Dedicated midrange driver to reproduce the critical mid-frequency band
- Non-Resonant Die-Cast Aluminum Midrange & Woofer Frames
- Die-Cast Aluminum Tweeter Faceplate
- KLH cabinetry featuring a structurally reinforced ¾” MDF enclosure
- Thirteen component network using high-quality iron-core inductors & Mylar capacitors
- Each speaker includes its own 5° slant riser base made of powder coated 14-gauge steel
- Low-profile magnet attached grille
- 10-Year Warranty
OPTIONAL MODEL FIVE STONEWASH LINEN GRILLE (pair)
No look compares to that of the KLH Model Five when it is dressed in this stunningly beautiful Stonewash Linen cloth grille. The elegant acoustically transparent canvas of the grille perfectly complements the refined, rich mahogany finish of this classic American loudspeaker, giving it the modern-day, retro vibe that turns heads. This custom order accessory ships in sets of two and is the addition your Model Five shouldn’t stand without.