Kendall 2B Bookshelf Speaker
The KLH Kendall 2B: 2-Way Bookshelf Speaker Overview
One of the most renowned nameplates in the history of audio, since 1957, KLH continues to innovate and evolve. Building upon the global success of the original award-winning KLH Kendall, the all-new high-performance KLH Kendall 2B bookshelf speaker is the perfect fit within a collection that reinforces the KLH engineering design principles. The addition of more advanced materials, improved power handling, improved phase coherency, and better bass extension ensures the most accurate, linear, and immersive audio experience. This premium bookshelf speaker is fashioned in a beautiful, more contemporary cabinet, perfectly suited for audio aficionados and home theater enthusiasts alike.
Now handcrafted in Canada, the Kendall mk2 Collection features real-wood furniture grade veneers in two stunning finishes and magnetic grilles with no visible fasteners. The all-new anodized aluminum mid-bass and bass driver and titanium tweeter provide more detail, improved accuracy, greater linearity, improved power handling, and deeper bass extension for a more emotionally involving stereo and home theater listening experience.
The Kendall mk2 Collection is backed by KLH’s industry-leading 10-year warranty and Lifetime Customer Care Support for years of worry-free enjoyment
- 2-way bass reflex loudspeaker
- Designed and engineered in USA, Handcrafted in Canada
- Titanium tweeter with ferrite motor assembly
- Anodized aluminum midrange and bass drivers
- Die-cast aluminum baskets
- Real wood veneers in furniture grade finishes
- Computer optimized cabinet construction using advanced materials
- State-of-the-art components
- Class-leading 10-year warranty
Pairs Perfectly With…
- Combine this loudspeaker with acoustically matched floorstanding speakers (Kendall 2F), center channel (Kendall 2C), surrounds (Kendall 2S) and KLH powered subwoofers to create a lifelike home theater experience.
Brief History of Reimagining Sound
- Founded in 1957, KLH has been creating modern, innovative audio solutions for decades. With a passion for high-performance sound, KLH premium loudspeakers and home theater systems are designed, engineered, and manufactured using the latest state-of-the-art audio technology and advanced materials. KLH is a pioneer in the audio industry, renowned for its ground-breaking designs and immersive sound experience. KLH has a loudspeaker and home theater system suited for any audiophile or enthusiasts’ needs.
Incredibly Deep Bass
- Delivering incredibly realistic sound, the Kendall 2B loudspeaker reproduces the artist’s original soundtrack recording with natural detail and deep visceral bass that recreates the intensity of a live concert venue. Powerful, deep bass that you can HEAR and FEEL.
- Handcrafted in Canada using real wood veneers in furniture grade finishes of either Black Oak or English Walnut. This loudspeaker features a stunningly beautiful contemporary design that compliments the most sophisticated décor. A slim profile with chamfered edges featuring beveled magnetic grilles with no visible fasteners create an elegant and luxurious look.
Crisp, Clear KLH Audio
- A titanium dome tweeter with ferrite motor assembly, and anodized aluminum mid-bass and bass driver, matched with butyl rubber surrounds, are used to reduce unwanted resonance, prevent distortion, and improve accuracy. Die-cast aluminum baskets with oversized magnets provide greater linear control, phase coherency, and clarity. The titanium tweeter and anodized aluminum drivers work together to create crisp, rich, detailed mids and highs, and deep bass for exceptional full frequency detail.
Black Oak, English Walnut