Steve Guttenberg – Audiophiliac
Founded in 1957 as KLH Research and Development Corporation in Cambridge, Massachusetts by Henry Kloss, Malcolm S. Low, and Josef Anton Hofmann, KLH developed some of the biggest innovations in audio, most notably the Model Eight high-selectivity radio; Model Nine full-range electrostatic loudspeaker; Model Forty tape recorder, and Model Eleven portable phonograph. https://klhaudio.com/
KLH Albany Specs: Two way acoustic suspension system with a 5.25” Woven Kevlar mid/bass driver, and a 1” Anodized Aluminum tweeter
- Butyl rubber surrounds and braided tinsel leads on all drivers. • REAL WOOD VENEERS – Black Oak and American Walnut.
- ¾” MDF construction featuring custom designed internal low resonance driver chambers and bracing optimized through finite element analysis.
- Powder coated die-cast aluminum driver baskets, featuring oversized magnets for superior control and output. • Brushed aluminum tweeter faceplate and driver fascia.
- DUAL 5-WAY BINDING POSTS
- Magnetic Grilles
- Frequency response: 35Hz-23KHz +/- 3dB.
- Sensitivity: 92dB.
- Power handling: 200 watts.
- Impedance: 8Ω.
- Crossover point: 2.4KHz
- Dimensions: 13” x 5.5” x 9.5” (H x W x D)
- Weight: 11 lbs.