Albany Bookshelf Loudspeaker
Having a choice of proven technologies gives KLH a clear advantage. The Albany is anything but a “bookshelf version” of our tower speakers because we use the same acoustic suspension principles invented by Henry Kloss himself. Albany, by the street of the same name, brings improbable sound from an affordable loudspeaker. It is a 2-way acoustic suspension design, featuring woven Kevlar drivers with powder-coated die-cast aluminum baskets, braided tinsel leads, custom-designed crossovers, an anodized aluminum tweeter with linear response faceplate, and much more, and all in real wood veneers.
- 2-Way bass-reflex loudspeaker system with 1 x 5.25” Woven Kevlar® mid/bass driver, and a high performance 1” Anodized Aluminum tweeter with a linear response faceplate.
- Butyl rubber surrounds and braided tinsel leads on all drivers.
- Choice of Finishes: Black Oak and European Walnut.
- ¾” MDF construction featuring custom designed internal low resonance driver chambers and bracing optimized through finite element analysis.
- Threaded mounting insert (¼”-20) on back panel
- Stamped steel driver baskets, featuring oversized magnets for superior control and output.
- 5-Way Binding Posts
- Magnetic Grilles featuring a custom honeycomb design with NO visible fasteners for durability & a flawless appearance.
- Frequency response: 35Hz-23KHz +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity: 92dB
- Power handling: 200 watts
- Impedance: 8Ω
- Crossover points: 2.4KHz
- Dimensions: 13” x 5.5” x 9.5” (H x W x D)
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- 10-Year Warranty